Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Conundrum Solved

Here's our solution to the recent water bottle issue.

The three baby thermoses (thermi?) only hold 12 ounces, but as we were researching all the options, it became apparent that the kids would rather have smaller ones than the larger ones I was leaning towards. Where I was concerned about having enough capacity to last all day, the kids wanted ones that could fit in their bags or be lighter to carry. I should have asked them sooner.

The large thermos holds 40 ounces and comes with a carrying strap. The idea being that will be our refill thermos, since it holds enough to refill all three small bottles.

The best part about all of this?? All four totaled less than $26. Not perfect, but good enough for chickens.

1 comment:

  1. We may look into this as well. I actually think I have a couple of small thermi hanging around the house. Having the bigger one to replenish sounds like a great idea!

    ReplyDelete