Thursday, April 9, 2009

Internal Spring Cleaning Begins

After spending the last couple of weeks focused on blogging about outside pursuits, starting today, I'm beginning a new project that's focused on the inside. MY insides, actually.

As today's full moon begins to wane, this is the time to focus on those things we want less of. At our monthly moon circles, this is when we ask Gaia's help in dealing with frustration, impatience, shortness of temper, a perceived lack of money, etc. All those things we want less of. This day, therefore, seemed the perfect day to start on this new physical and emotional project of mine where I'll be doing a month-long detox program to reset my body and get rid of a lot of things I want a lot less of.

Rather than interfere with this blog and its intentions, I have another blog that will be tracking my progress as I complete this Internal Spring Cleaning. You're more than welcome to check in there, if you're interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment